Advertisement

ATTEMPTING to style SOLID COLOR outfits... IT'S A DISASTER! (fashion challenge)

ATTEMPTING to style SOLID COLOR outfits... IT'S A DISASTER! (fashion challenge) LOOK BELOW FOR ALL THE DETAILS:

Today, I am attempting to style 6 outfits using solid colors... EXTRA YIKES!
I upload every Thursday and Sunday, so make sure to subscribe to be part of the squad!
*
*
*
If you wanna shop my poshmark, my link is
*
*
*
Follow my lifestyle Instagram to keep up with me:

Follow my fitness Instagram:

*
*
*
For collabs or inquiries, email me at bethany.wood.business@gmail.com
*
*
*
See you next time babes!
-Beth

styling solid color outfits,solid color outfits,solid colour outfits,fashion challenge,fashion haul,outfits for the week,outfits for school,outfits of the week,outfits 2019,fashion 2019,fashion trends,thrift haul,thrift shopping,thrift shop,thrift dupes,rainbow colors,girl,fashion,style tips,fashion tips,bethany wood,clothes hack,clothes haul,clothes diy,what i wore for a week,solid color for a week,what i wear,my style,clothes shopping,

Post a Comment

0 Comments