Advertisement

Break of Dawn: Model Talk w| Christopher (He gets it from his MOMMA)

Break of Dawn: Model Talk w| Christopher (He gets it from his MOMMA) First, we want to thank Just for Me for selecting Christopher as one of the models for the #CurlPeace hair campaign. They selected 3 boys & 3 girls to be a part of this campaign and we love the way the campaign has been rolled out.

Second, I received a ton of messages on Instagram & Facebook about parents wanting to start their child's modeling career. We talk about Christopher's first hair campaign and we touch on my experience as a model. I modeled for about 15 years and used my experience to help guide him through his first professional photoshoot. One MAJOR key I will share is to make sure that your child wants to do this! Don't force them into doing it.

Lastly, here's everyone he worked with in that photoshoot so go follow them:

Photographer- @allencooley
Barber- @_reekdabarber
Hairstylist- @solacehairstudio
Wardrobe stylist- @msstyleisshe
Production Coordinator- @keithanthonyphotography
Company- @justformehair

Also reach out to @adorabletalent to see if they are accepting new talent. Tell them I sent you!

If you have any more questions don't hesitate to leave a comment or message me on one of my social media pages.

Love,
Dawn Montgomery

P.S. Christopher doesn't know that there's a billboard in Charlotte, NC with his face on it so I will share the reaction video soon! SHHHHHH!




model,modeling,child model,professional,hair,campaign,natural hair,curl peace,curl peace crew,just for me,model talk,mother,son,family,business,blended family matters,

Post a Comment

0 Comments