Advertisement

Car Salesman YouTuber's Guide To Personalized License Plates (UNBOXING AND REVEAL)

Car Salesman YouTuber's Guide To Personalized License Plates (UNBOXING AND REVEAL) I'm a car salesman YouTuber and in this video, I explain the process for getting personalized license plates or vanity license plates in Washington State. I had applied for custom license plates about a month ago and I finally received them, so I thought I'd explain the process, share my timeline, and at the end of the video, unbox and reveal my new custom personalized vanity plates.

Washington Department of Licensing Website:

dol.wa.gov

FOLLOW ME:

www.facebook.com/tamirlehrer
www.instagram.com/tamirlehrer
www.youtube.com/c/TamirLehrer

car,car sales,car salesman,car dealership,negotiation,car buying negotiation,car dealership negotiation,dealership,license,license plates,personalized license plates,vanity license plates,personalized plates,vanity plates,custom license plates,custom plates,washington,washington state,unboxing,unbox,reveal,revealing,guide,how to,dol,dmv,department of licensing,department of motor vehicles,wa,youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments