Advertisement

《GRWM》Contemporary Korean|Japanese Make Up Look 簡單時尚日韓妝容 (Affordable Make-Up Products)

《GRWM》Contemporary Korean|Japanese Make Up Look 簡單時尚日韓妝容 (Affordable Make-Up Products) Hi I'm Jo Yen.
Please watch finish this video to see how I tranformed into the Korean/Japanese Fusion look :D

Please Subscribe me!

IG -

See you again soon.

Thank you!

Products used:
Etude House Serum Foundation -
Nature Republic Cream Concealer Light Beige -
Innisfree No Sebum Powder -
Loreal Paris Color Riche La Pallete Nude -
Innisfree My Eyeshadow(Matte) -
Etude House Look At my Eyes Cafe RD 305 -
Innisfree My eyeshadow(Shimmer) -
Etude House Look At my Eyes OR212 -
Kiss Me Heroine Make Smooth Liquid Eyeliner -
Innisfree Skinny Longlongcara -
Innisfree Skinny Brow Mascara -
Tokyo Canmake Glow Fleur Cheeks -

#easymakeup #japanesemakeup #koreanmakeup #affordablemakeup #tranformation #makeup #gorgeouslook

#easymakeup,#japanesemakeup,#koreanmakeup,#transformation,#affordablemakeup,#fastmakeup,#gorgeouslook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments