Advertisement

Holiday update! || enjoy! ❤️🧡❤️ (watch very important!)

Holiday update! || enjoy! ❤️🧡❤️ (watch very important!) Hola everyone! This isn’t a break it is a holiday break xD so ya mep parts and collab parts are going to paused. Feel free to kick me out your Mep if I don’t get my part done but I can’t help that my parents want to take us on holiday. Anyways I can’t wait for my holiday! I will cya guys in 2 weeks! Peace! ✌️

The videos I will be doing on this channel:
Asmr (not very often but defiantly will see!)
Mlp (often for pmvs and collabs!)
Gacha (often for gmvs and collabs and normal videos)
Lps (often for lps mvs and collabs and normal videos)
Gaming video (not very often but defiantly something I do!)

You can always request video ideas to! ❤️

If I’m not on YouTube I may be on on:
Tik tok: (kinda active, used for Gacha roleplay and learning more about my OC’s)
Funimate: paws._.edits (daily posts, fan edits, game edits, I also use this for some normal editing like I would with kinemaster etc)
Amino: LittlePaw Sparkles fan group! (not active XD, sometimes behind the scenes, and for chatting)

Games I play:
Roblox: butterflylu1 (active, feel free to join me! I don’t really like accepting friend request but you May follow me ❤️)
Fortnite: LittlePawGaming (not so active, I used to really enjoy playing but now I only play not so much XD let me know ur user and we can play fortnite together! ❤️)

Email me at littlepawsparkles@gmail.com
To send fan art, write a nice letter, or ask something.
If you do send fan art or a nice letter you will be given a shoutout in my next video!

Apps used:
iMovie
Kinemaster
PicsArt


Goodbye my paws! 🐾

important!)

Post a Comment

0 Comments