Advertisement

HOW TO DO FULL MAKE UP ON AN OLDER SKIN - SORT OF!

HOW TO DO FULL MAKE UP ON AN OLDER SKIN - SORT OF! A tutorial on how I do more than minimal make up (that's another video, link below) for going out and facing the world fully made up. I've only done half my face so I hope you can spot the difference! I'm not brilliant at make up, especially on my vintage skin, so I hope it helps a little. Let me know and do pop any questions in Comments and I'll do my best to answer them. Do you find full make up a bit of a 'mare? Suzi x

Links and products I used:

Minimal makeup video:

Please subscribe to my Newsletter so you can hear every time I post a new video:

OTHER LINKS:

My blog:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

PRODUCTS USED:

PRAI eye lift:

BB Creams: Sarah Chapman Skinesis Skin Insurance, Trinny London BFF Cream, Revolution Conceal & Define foundation,
Trinny London Miracle Blur, Look Fabulous Forever concealer, Mac highlighter & Teddy eye kohl, Dior Palette, Revolution Mascara, Bobby Brown blusher, Mac Brick lip liner, and Revolution's pink lippie.

full makeup for the over 60s,how to do make up when you're older,over 60 make uip,make up for women over 60,make up for older women,make up tips for older women,how to make up an older face,

Post a Comment

0 Comments