Advertisement

HUGE CRYSTAL HAUL! What I purchased in San Diego and Los Angeles

HUGE CRYSTAL HAUL! What I purchased in San Diego and Los Angeles Hello! Welcome to my crystal haul! 😀

My love affair with crystals started when I noticed how incredibly beautiful they are and that they are simply here to provide love and support - and nothing less. So often we are caught up in not only the judgement from others, but the judgement from ourselves and that has been a huge part of my struggle. Over the last couple of years, I’ve been experiencing that crystals are a direct connection to the healing vibrations of the Earth, should we choose to utilize them. It’s so fun to discover the magic of connecting with each one individually and harnessing their energies to assist with the beautiful and painful process of both healing and personal development ❤️

I can’t wait to see what the future with them holds and I hope that sharing my crystals helps you in some way. I would love to hear your thoughts or personal experiences. Please let me know! Again, thank you so much for being here ❤️

With love,
Genna Ellis
__________

✨ CRYSTALS MENTIONED

Rose Quartz
Smokey Quartz
Amethyst
Celestite
Angel Aura Quartz
Sunset Aura Quartz

✨ CRYSTAL SHOPS MENTIONED

Crystal Visions Rock Shop (Ocean Beach, San Diego)
Tree Of Life Metaphysical Books And Gifts (Ocean Beach, San Diego)
Beads Crystals And More (Encinitas, CA)

✨ CRYSTAL BOOKS I LOVE

The Crystal Code by Tamara Dreissen


The Power Of Crystal Healing by Emma Lucy Knowles


Elemental Energy by Kristin Petrovich


––––––––––

I'm a believer that there are no coincidences in life, only synchronicities - so if you've landed on this channel, please know that I love and appreciate you to the moon and back! Namaste ❤️

🌙 CONTACT ME
withlovegennaellis@gmail.com

🌙 SNAIL MAIL
P.O. BOX 582541
Elk Grove, California
95758

🌙 SHOP MY AMAZON FAVES HERE


🌙 JOIN ME ON SOCIALS
INSTAGRAM: @gennaellis

PINTEREST:


➳ Please let me know you came from YouTube and I'll make sure to follow back!

➳ Available for weddings & special event makeup in the Northern California area

🌙 SAVE $$ WITH MY CODES!

Vegan LED Teeth Whitening Set:
www.whitewithstyle.com
CODE: gennaellis

Til You Collapse Activewear

CODE: gennaellis for 10% off

crystal haul,healing crystals,self love,spiritual awakening,celestite,quartz,rose quartz,smokey quartz,kyanite,amethyst,

Post a Comment

0 Comments