Advertisement

I Know a Place (opb. MUNA) - The Nor'easters

I Know a Place (opb. MUNA) - The Nor'easters The Nor'easters (Northeastern University) perform "I Know a Place" (opb. MUNA) on April 24th at ENCORE 2019.

Please show support by donating to Everytown for Gun Safety at

"I Know a Place"
Opb. MUNA
Soloist: Annabelle Kearney
Arr: Shams Ahmed
VP: Arun Venugopal
Audio: Angela Longo for The Vocal Company
Video: Jacob Tourjeman for The Vocal Company

Stream this song and more by The Nor'easters on Spotify and Apple Music!

Follow The Nor'easters on Social Media:
Facebook:
Twitter: @NUNoreasters
Instagram: @NUNoreasters
Snapchat: @NUNoreasters
Website:

Follow The Vocal Company on Social Media:
Website:
Twitter:
Instagram: @thevocalcompany

A cappella,Nor’easters,Northeastern,Pitch Perfect,NU,acappella,acapella,I Know a Place,MUNA,

Post a Comment

0 Comments