Advertisement

I transformed myself into a trendy vsco girl

I transformed myself into a trendy vsco girl hello! I have a habit of posting really early for literally no reason at all. I always forget to upload unless I upload before I go to bed because I have a horrible sleep schedule what’s knew lmao. So this video has been a pain in my butt. I had to upload this video twice because I am a goof. Also because of my body dying, so much construction, and the unbearable heat. My makeup was a mess and I actually was a mess as well. That is mediocre content for you! I am sick again… this time leaving me with no voice and a dying body. I am hopefully going to get better enough to film soon without wanting to die from throat pain. I really love editing and filming, nothing makes me more excited for you all to see what I have created, but I can’t sometimes which is upsetting. I am sure no one is actually reading this. But, thank you so much for watching. Thank you for the love and support behind the scenes, it really means a lot. I will hopefully see you next Tuesday!
Follow Me!
Hannah:
Instagram •
Photography Instagram •
Photography VSCO •
Twitter •

iMovie,vsco,camera,pictures,filter,filters,instagram,trendy,vsco girl,aesthetic,artsy,urban dictionary,hip,facts,tea,hydroflask,bracelets,basic,basic white girl,teen,basic white teen,polaroids,transformation,converse,fun,girly,vans,cute,girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments