Advertisement

It's my job - Bodyguard Roleplay {Protective & Caring}{F4A}

It's my job - Bodyguard Roleplay {Protective & Caring}{F4A} If you saw me as a bodyguard in person you’d be like “I love when kids dress up in costumes before Halloween”. But you'd better believe I know where all the best hiding spots are!
(Side note: I don’t “hate” conventions, I love conventions when people act like decent human beings to each other. I can’t stand when people act like they own the place when we all paid the same amount for the same experience. I’m high key pissed that conventions nowadays have become such an “exclusive” thing that some people if they even look a certain way get treated so poorly. Just be decent to each other people; offer to help take someone’s picture, help someone fix or move their cosplay if they’re having a hard time, check in with someone who looks like they need some support, just be decent.) (I also realized NOW that the gender neutral term for Actor is Movie Star, I greatly apologize.)

Follow me trying to be funny and relevant on Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, & now Sleep Frequency!: @VixieVoice

Want to help me and my channel while enjoying an exclusive Yandere Series? Check out my Patreon :D -

Have a script you want to send me? Click the link! -

Hello lovely ^^ You're always awesome for getting to this part!

Vixie Voice,Fantasy,Audio,Roleplay,Vixie,It's my job,Bodyguard,Protective,Caring,Movie,Star,Actor,Actress,Convention,Meet,and,Greet,Fan,Love,Friend,Platonic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments