Advertisement

LET’S IMAGINE WHYTE IS GUILTY FOR A MOMENT, I STILL THINK HE WILL BE FOUND INNOCENT, HERE’S WHY...

LET’S IMAGINE WHYTE IS GUILTY FOR A MOMENT, I STILL THINK HE WILL BE FOUND INNOCENT, HERE’S WHY... TIME STAMPS:

00:00: Bigging up Bruce Vane’s latest video and just a general rant on corruption in Boxing and how the cash cows get preferential treatment and those that come up the hard way can’t catch a break.

30:33: Basically skip here for the title of the video LOL. I’ve been very vocal lately about how I think Dillian Whyte is innocent. I wanted to keep it consistent and imagine Whyte is guilty for a moment... I still believe even then Whyte’s B sample will come back negative and he’ll be ‘proven’ innocent, why? Because Eddie Hearn and Matchroom’s REPUTATION is at stake. This case will mean a HELL OF A LOT to Eddie Hearn, not just because he’s Whyte’s mate, not just because he works with Whyte, but because if Whyte is guilty that makes Hearn guilty for going ahead with the fight! I’ll be extremely surprised if Whyte is found guilty because this will potentially fuck up Hearn and Matchroom’s future/potential future earnings, especially in America, where Eddie Hearn is hated, not just by fans but by rival promoters too. Remember Hearn will be involved in corruption too, all promoters are. Unless there is something extremely sinister at play powered and backed by big dolla that’s above Eddie Hearn, I’ll be shocked if Whyte doesn’t clear his name! Just my opinion my brudda’s 😁👌

Hope you’re having a good weekend people. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday. As always please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more Boxing content. Thanks for your time. Take care and God bless ❤️🤙👌

WHY...

Post a Comment

0 Comments