Advertisement

LUXURY ITEMS I WOULD STEAL FROM YOUTUBERS TAG | MELSOLDERA

LUXURY ITEMS I WOULD STEAL FROM YOUTUBERS TAG | MELSOLDERA PLEASE DONT FORGET TO LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!
If you're looking for something I mentioned in this video it's most likely below- hit SHOW MORE!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
THUMBS UP for tag videos! Thank you KWShops and The Chic Professor for tagging me!! I loved filming this video! Thank you to Caitlin Pawlowski for creating this Tag Video!!!

Here is who I tag (and I also mentioned in this video):

Claude- @ConscienceCoupable:
Monique- @Moniquelvoes1968 on Instagram
Nathalie- @_NathalieMartin:
June- @Heyyy_June:
Jenn- @EllandEmm:
Tamara- @Tamara:
Jerusha- @JerushaCouture:

Where to find me:
♥Instagram: @MelissaSoldera
♥Melissa Soldera
PO Box 63012 Place du Commerce
Montreal, Quebec
H3E 1V6

♥This video is not sponsored; all opinions and thoughts are my own! Items marked with a star * were gifted.

luxury items i would steal,melsoldera,tag video,

Post a Comment

0 Comments