Advertisement

Placement Tips For Engineering Students + My Placement Experience At Persistent Systems

Placement Tips For Engineering Students + My Placement Experience At Persistent Systems Placement Tips and tricks video for Engineering Students along with My Journey and Placement Experience of being rejected by a company and then going on to crack one of the best companies ( Persistent Systems ) that visit our college campus every year with Bigger and Better CTC, and Things that you need to do and follow as an Engineering Student if you want to succeed in your placement journey and bag the maximum number of jobs in your kitty as I did. This Video also includes me talking upon the current Harsh reality of passed out Engineering Students, so make sure u guys do watch that part also. Also, I will be talking about things I did and would suggest U guys do if U are to get placed in the Persistent Systems and would also talk about Persistent Systems as a company.

IF U R HERE ONLY BECAUSE U FOUND THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE SEARCH, KINDLY READ THE PINNED COMMENT FIRST AND THEN PROCEED :)

Now, guys this video is very big and lengthy as it covers more than two different and important topics, and I would suggest you watch it to the fullest without skipping any section but still if you are in a hurry and wanna snap-in through any of the sections in between then here is the breakdown of the whole video, enjoy!

00:00:00 - Starting Of The Video.
00:04:50 - Introduction And Briefing Of Whole Video.
00:09:43 - Overview Of Persistent Systems As A Company N Imp Subjects To Focus For It.
00:15:12 - My Placement Experience N Journey from not getting selected to being Placed.
00:32:53 - Things U Need To Do If You Wanna Get Placed In Persistent Systems Like Me.
00:50:30 - Current Harsh Reality And Scenario Of Passed Out Engineering Students.
00:54:58 - My 6 Secret Tips Which I Did Follow To Get Success In My Placement Journey.
01:06:50 - Conclusion And Wrapping Up Of This 1 Hr Lengthy Video.

Note - Guys while shooting this video, my intention was only to make something for my engineering college juniors which would eventually help them in their placement process and was not even thinking about having anything as such onto the Youtube Platform but after finishing the video and while giving the video to them I was unable to send them due to some technical reasons and was looking for other options and platforms to share the video with them, then while I was watching the video again I noticed that this video would not only serve them but would also be handy for any other Engineering student in any other Engineering College currently studying in their last year so finally I made up my mind to upload it to Youtube so as to also help other final year Engineering Students along with my college juniors :)

Guys, if U wanna reach me out then U can connect me here -
Instagram -
GitHub -
LinkedIn -
Email - vikram7111997@gmail.com

Tools Used In This Video -
Video Editor - Filmora
Video Recorder - Oppo F11 Camera

Placement,Tips,Placement Tips,Engineering Students,Engineering,Persistent Systems,Placement Experience,Computer Science Engineer,Coding,Secret Placement Tips,Reality Of Engineers,Current Passed Out Engineers Scenario,Vlog,Engineering College Placements,Placement Journey,Persistent Systems Campus Drive,Persistent Systems Placement Experience,Persistent Systems Company,Subjects,My Secret Tips,Persistent Systems Recruitment,Engineering recruitments,Engineers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments