Advertisement

Spying on Sid- INSIDE my Betta Nano

Spying on Sid- INSIDE my Betta Nano Today we take a look at Sid Fishous, my crowntail betta who lives in a fluval 5g spec. This aquarium is low tech, uses stock lighting, and also houses amano and blue neo shrimp.
My Patreon:
Fan mail can be sent to: PO box 146 Manchester PA 17345
Buy me a coffee:
Instagram @msjinkzd
Website and stocklist:
Facebook:
#nanotank #betta #plantednano

aquarium hobby,tropical fish,female fishkeeper,nanofish,Planted aquariums,Aquascaping,Breeding fish,freshwater fish,Freshwater,shrimp,dwarf shrimp,fish tank,planted nano tank,low tech planted aquarium,betta fish,betta aquarium,betta tank,crowntail betta,betta splendens,siamese fighting fish,easy planted tank,tank for a betta fish,low maintenance aquarium,

Post a Comment

0 Comments