Advertisement

T. Matthias - Would I Lie To You

T. Matthias - Would I Lie To You 🧡 Stream & Download "Would I Lie To You" here:


Tune alert! One of our all time favourite producers is back, and he’s come armed with one of the best tracks we’ve heard all summer. Following a slew of impressive singles and remixes featured on our channel over the past few years (including Sunflower, Vroom and Ay Caramba to name but a few), burgeoning British talent T. Matthias returns to the fray with his next incredible cut, Would I Lie To You.

An exquisite sun-drenched cover of Charles & Eddie’s 1992 hit of the same name, the London-based prodigy pulls out all the stops once again as he puts his inimitable spin on this all time classic. Re-imagined vintage R&B vocals on top of a perfectly-crafted T. Matthias instrumental...what’s not to love? Let us know what you think in the comments!

Selected - Music on a new level.
» Spotify:
» Instagram:
» Apple Music:
» Facebook:

✘ Follow T. Matthias:





Picture by Matteo Gueli:


selected,deep house,music,selectedbase,edm,house,new,latest,uk house,nu disco,música dance,fiesta,festa,música de dança,T. Matthias - Would I Lie To You,Charles & Eddie,Charles & Eddie Would I Lie To You,Would I Lie To You Remix,Would I Lie To You Cover,In My Arms Girl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments