Advertisement

The Great Mattress Migration of 2019

The Great Mattress Migration of 2019 So majestic.



We were hanging out at the pool when, suddenly, a mattress flew into the fenced-in area. When a second and third one came in, we stood up, I grabbed my camera, and this is what we saw.

Apparently there was a "Movie Night Under The Stars" and in Denver, Colorado fashion, a storm blew in, and this is the result.
-----------------------------
If you'd like to buy me a cup of coffee, you can, but feel absolutely no obligations to do so:

Venmo and Paypal:
www.venmo.com/robbmanes
paypal.me/robbmanes

Twitter:
@robbmanes

Reddit:
/u/robbmanes
-----------------------------

First posted to Reddit here:


To make this fully available for commercial and non-commercial works, I have changed the license to "CC BY", Creative Commons Attribution License.

I own the full rights to this video. You are free to use it with name and accreditation in the form of just my name "Robb Manes" or twitter handle, "@robbmanes", I allow just attribution to myself for you to use this as you wish commercially or non-commercially. If you have other specific questions, feel free to contact me on twitter. If you see ViralHog has used this video, I have allowed them to sub license but I have not signed any exclusivity agreement with them or anyone else. I have signed no agreements or contracts, and am not looking to. I am not interested in monetizing the video or selling the rights with any additional sub-licenses. Thanks!.

2019

Post a Comment

0 Comments