Advertisement

The humble, and struggle-filled beginnings of Fitz and I's Minecraft business journey (Tekkit)

The humble, and struggle-filled beginnings of Fitz and I's Minecraft business journey (Tekkit) Fitz and I begin our journey in Minecraft modpack, Tekkit!
This is our first days, they were hard, but we learned a lot.

Live streamed here -

Subscibe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!

---- Business Partner
» Fitz:

---- Fellow Residents
» Schlatt:
» Travis:
» Connor:
» Ty:


» Outro music by bbno$



» Song - Bunk


Background music and sound effects from

Minecraft,Tekkit,SMP,Modpack,Funny,Funny moments,Satire,Kryoz,KryozGaming,Stream,Highlights,Best Of,Comedy,Voice chat,MC,Live,RP,Roleplay,Fitz,Also Fitz,Minecraft Modpack,Business,minecraft survival,Funny Moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments