I filmed this video about 3 weeks ago but I was honestly too scared to upload it. I decided that it is important to remain genuine and honest with you guys, so this video needed to go up. You guys have no idea how much Gabrielle means to me and has meant to me for the past 6 years and I hope as time goes on I am able to show that. You guys have no idea how much you mean to both Gabrielle and I and lately I have realized that I do not do a good enough job of showing that. The videos I’m talking about are the wearing a scandalous outfit prank, gauges prank, etc. I would like to apologize to all the people I upset and I hope I am able to change as time goes on. I have a long way to go but I hope I can document myself growing as a person.
Thank you for all your support and understand that this is only a minor set back in our long journey ahead. I love you guys. We love you guys. I’ll see you tomorrow. #NOLIMITS
Get your flamin' hawt Rubber Duckin' Apparel :)
Watch us scream at each other ➤
⬇ checkout our cringe couples pics ⬇
➢ Jack's Instagram:
➣ Jack's Snapchat: @Jack_Brinkman
➢ Gabrielle's Instagram:
➣ Gabrielle's Snapchat @Gabrielle_Moses
✉ send us mail (preferably not a rabid animal) ⤦
Jack Brinkman
1320 E. Kingsley Suite C.
Springfield, Missouri
65804
TAGS:
♫ Music by Peyruis:
♬ Music by BenSound:
☑ Business: BrinkmanBusiness@gmail.com

0 Comments