Advertisement

WE'RE GOING TO BANGLADESH! (surprising my parents)

WE'RE GOING TO BANGLADESH! (surprising my parents) Hey Bella Babes! We are so excited to share... WE ARE GOING TO BANGLADESH! In this video, we surprised my parents our big news before they left for Bangladesh! Thank you SHEIN for sponsoring this video!

Use my code FSNA15 for 15% off the entire SHEIN site!

Shop Link:


All my outfits shown in this video can be found in SHEIN's Fall Collection:

Plaid Neutral Coat -

Checkered Coat -

Drop Shoulder Sweater -

Leopard Teddy Jacket -

Neon Pink V Neck Sweater -

Black Batwing Sweater -

Leopard Contrast Sweatshirt -

Paper Bag Shorts -

Tribal Print Top -

Red Print Top and Skirt Set:

----

Hi! My name is Nabela Noor and welcome to my channel! I am a plus sized, Muslim, Bangladeshi-American entrepreneur, beauty activist and content creator. I post videos on Youtube sharing lifestyle content, my big brown family, beauty tutorials, skits and so much more.

You can expect to meet my loving, brown parents, my sweet husband and crazy siblings I love so much. If you're interested in diving into my life, have important conversations surrounding self-love, body celebration, representation and diversity, this is a place for you.

Welcome to the family. Ki khobor?

we are going to bangladesh,going to bangladesh,going to bangladesh vlog,surprising my parents,i surprised my parents,surprising my family,travel vlog,our big news,big announcement,surprising my brown parents,bangladesh travel vlog,bangladesh travel video,I surprised my brown parents,nabela nooor,nabela,nabela and seth,nabela noor family,vlog,ace family vlogs,family vloggers,desi families,brown girl white boy,nabela noor husband,brown family,

Post a Comment

0 Comments