Advertisement

why I’m glad I had a baby at 17 & 18| Teen Mom Mckayla Adkins

why I’m glad I had a baby at 17 & 18| Teen Mom Mckayla Adkins There’s a lot more I wanted to say once I started filming but I didn’t have notes and I kinda just started filming...
-there’s also financial struggles
-just struggles being a mom in general
-mental health struggles
And much more I’m sorry for all the things I didn’t address.



Use my code “Mckayla10” for $10 off your first box!

thank you all for watching!

social medias:
Instagram: mckayladkins
Twitter: mckayladkinss
poshmark: mckayladkinss
Spotify:

thank you for joining me on my journey being a teen parent raising my babies Timothy and Gracelynn!

for business only contact: mckaylannadkins@gmail.com

love,
Mckayla

FAQ:
* Timothy is 2 years old
* Mckayla is 19 years old
* Gracelynn is 6 months old

Adkins

Post a Comment

0 Comments