Advertisement

Expectation of Discomfort - Motorcycle Adventure

Expectation of Discomfort - Motorcycle Adventure Today I talk about something that I was thinking about the other day. I was putting on dirt bike gear to go on a dual sport ride, and it completely shifted how i rode that day. I welcomed discomfort.

support my youtube channel!

(if you would like access without supporting through patron simply send me an email with a picture of any trail maintenance tools you will bring on your rides). The best way to support this channel is with the like button, subscribe, click on the bell, and leave a great comment! Thank you!

Special Thanks to my patrons!: Matthew Lampe, Daniel New, Mark Bridle, Michael Miller and Tad Cowley.
Link to my website merch:
For Business: theracer204@yahoo.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to my complete dirt riding setup:
EVS TP199 Knee Guards -
100% RideFit Gloves -
100% RaceCraft Goggles -
Alpinestars Tech3 Boots -
Camelbak RimRunner 22 backpack - (no longer use)
Stockton MultiTool -
Sawyer Mini Water Filter -
TP199 Knee Guards -
Thor Covert Pants -
Thor Camo Jersey -
Klim F3 Helmet -
Klim Nac Pak -
Klim Glacier Balaclava -
Klim Inversion Gloves -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Links to my complete street riding setup:
Icon Varient Helmet – no link
ILM Bluetooth Helmet -
Sedici Primo 1-piece leathers -
Sedici Gianni Gloves -
Bilt Iron Worker Padded Jeans -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filming Setup:
Mavic Pro 4k Drone -
Mavic Pro Case -
Sony FDR x-3000 Action Camera -
GoPro Hero4 Silver -
GoPro Session -
Lavalier Mic - (in my street bike helmet)
Nikon D3300 DSLR -
Apple IMac 27” 5K Computer -
Sony Lavalier Mic - (in my dirtbike helmet)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For business inquires use the Contact section of my website or email TheRacer204@yahoo.com

#dualsport #enduro #hardenduro

dirt bike comfort,how to ride a motorcycle,dual sport riding,enduro dirt bike,enduro dirt bike riding,single track motorcycle trails,motorcycle trails idaho,racerred,two stroke,motorcycle videos,motorcycle ride in snow,ride in rain,ride in mud,epic mountains,epic motorcycle rides,racer red 204,motorcycle riding,cambridge idaho,

Post a Comment

0 Comments