Advertisement

FINDING THE END CITY AND OBTAINING ELYTRA IN MINECRAFT (WE FOUND IT FIRST TIME WITHOUT DYING?)

FINDING THE END CITY AND OBTAINING ELYTRA IN MINECRAFT (WE FOUND IT FIRST TIME WITHOUT DYING?) I’ve been out of the game for some time.. After a 2 year hiatus I’m now making my way back to streaming on a regular basis which means in turn uploading on YouTube a lot more regularly starting with this video! I never played Minecraft in my life until about 2 weeks ago, ever since I started to get into it I’ve been completely hooked and I haven’t stopped playing it. Last night I streamed for 3 hours and during that time we beat the Ender Dragon, decided to head into The End and search for the End City and Elytra.. Watch the entire video to see how things went down!

I’ll be streaming a lot more weekly now and I’m very active on Twitter to make sure you keep up to date with me on my socials below! Feel free to leave a like if you like these kinds of videos and I’ll be sure to do more of them in the future!

Follow me on my socials below!

YouTube ►
Twitter ►
Twitch ►
Instagram ►

Thank you for watching. I hope you enjoyed!

minecraft,minecraft hunger games,minecraft survival island,minecraft mods,minecraft song,minecraft style,pewdiepie,lets play minecraft,minecraft multiplayer,minecraft skyblock,minecraft gameplay,minecraft survival games,pewdiepie minecraft,minecraft lets play,minecraft videos,minecraft maps,minecraft noob adventures,minecraft monday,technoblade,skyblock,ender dragon,elytra,elytra in minecraft,ender dragon in minecraft,end city,minecraft stream,

Post a Comment

0 Comments