Advertisement

Health Is Wealth On the Road to 7k might need some new wheels 🚲 #Walmart

Health Is Wealth On the Road to 7k might need some new wheels 🚲 #Walmart Health Is Wealth On the Road to 7k might need some new wheels 🚲
Quick stop at Walmart my favorate store to see which bike i want stay tuned for when i pick it up
This bike will be custmized by Me i'm going to put rims and lights and make it a special bike to help keep me healthy on my rode to 7k subs i need a little exercise to clear my mind from all theses hours of editing !!
Love y'all cashapp to help me customize my bike i want to do it lowrider style i will use this bike to fit the streets of New York while visiting spots for lunch lives !! Thanks for the Love
cashapp $AndyAppleseed

andy appleseed live,small youtubers,walmart bike review,walmart vlog,shopping for a bike walmart,walmart bike review 2019,#walmart,

Post a Comment

0 Comments