Advertisement

HIGHEST ALTITUDE I'VE EVER HIKED! Rocky Mountain Elk Hunting Public Land pt. 2

HIGHEST ALTITUDE I'VE EVER HIKED! Rocky Mountain Elk Hunting Public Land pt. 2 Elk hunting public lands in Colorado, I'm climbing to the highest altitude I've ever been. Bow hunting these mountains can be tough but I've seen lots of animals along the way including a big mule deer buck you can see in this video.

SHOUT OUT TO BOWTECH FOR SETTING ME UP THE REALM SS FOR THIS TRIP -

SUBSCRIBE -
WATCH MORE FISHING -

SUBSCRIBE TO MY AND WIFEY’S CHANNEL


SHOP ALL NEW MERCH @ GOOGANSQUAD.COM


DOWNLOAD THE GOOGAN SQAUD AP


BASS MAFIA GEAR - Small Box I used in Today's Vid


FUEL YOUR DAY IN THE OUTDOORS WITH FREERANGE COFFEE, I DO


FOLLOW LakeForkGuy:
INSTAGRAM
SNAPCHAT -
FACEBOOK

Watch More LakeForkGuy:
Popular Videos:
Fishing & Outdoor Life Vlog:
Bass Fishing Instructional Videos:
When Wife Goes Fishing:

ABOUT LFG
Justin Rackley, known as Lakeforkguy in the fishing world, creates fishing and outdoor videos on youtube and other social platforms. LFG provides fishing tips and techniques for mostly largemouth bass fisheries but also travels to other freshwater and saltwater fishing spots to explore new fish species and fishing techniques to help you catch more fish. Lakeforkguy likes to hang out on any fishing vessel or go bank fishing with his other YouTube Fishing friends and vlog with his Wife Stephanie AKA Ocean Spoon Girl and french bulldog Winston.

------------------------------------VIDEO CREATION GEAR--------------------------------------
CAMERAS
DSLR Camera (Panasonic GH5) -
Metabones Speedbooster 4/3 EF Mount -
Chesty Cam (Gopro Hero 4 Black) -
Underwater Shots (Gopro Hero 5) -

CAMERA GOPRO MOUNTS FOR FISHING
Essential Chesty Mount -
BEST Suction Cup RAM Mount -
Clamp mount for rails, rods, and vehicles -

CASES and PACKS
Cheap Gopro Tavel Case -
Case for my DSLRs on the boat & traveling -
Favorite all in one film pack -

LENSES
Overall best fishing lens (Canon 24-105mm)
SAVE AROUND $300 with White Box Version -
My Vlogging Lens (Rokinon 14mm WIDE) -
My ULTIMATE Mid Range Lens $$$ -

AUDIO
CHEAP but GOOD Gopro Mic -
Wireless Mics for Clean Audio in WIND -
BEST Camera Mic for the Money -

bass fishing,fishing tips and techniques,fishing videos,bass fishing tips,bass fishing in ponds,bass fishing with frogs,lakeforkguy,frog fishing for bass,how to fish a jig,lake fork guy,fishing for bass,fishing tips,bass fishing tournament,bass fishing videos,fishing challenge,vlog,lfg,elk hunting,public land,colorado,camping,base camp,bowtech,public land hunting,outdoorsman,altitude,mule deer hunting,how to fish,bow hunting elk,rage broadheads,

Post a Comment

0 Comments