Advertisement

I Bought One Thing From EVERY Store In The Mall *PINK ONLY*

I Bought One Thing From EVERY Store In The Mall *PINK ONLY* In today's video I take you guys along with me to the mall! I decided to do this shopping challenge but I added a twist. I'm only allowed to buy ONE thing that is PINK from EVERY store in the mall. I went to Dillards, H&M, Rue 21, macys, and Victoria's Secret!

ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
MY OTHER CHANNEL:
INSTAGRAM:
FACEBOOK:
TWITTER:

For business inquiries:
kristabrusso@gmail.com

#kristabrusso #challenge #shoppingchallenge #shopwithme #deals #clothes #clearance #sale #budget

iMovie,I bought one thing from every store in the mall,mall challenge,mall shopping spree,shopping spree,challenge,shopping challenge,money,wasted money,only pink challenge,everything pink,pink,only pink,pink only,dillards,macys,macys backstage,haul,huge haul,mall haul,victorias secret,aeropostale,rue 21,h&m,forever 21,american eagle,express,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments