Advertisement

I Trained like a SUPERHERO for 30 DAYS!

I Trained like a SUPERHERO for 30 DAYS! I challenged myself to train like a superhero for 30 days. I trained, ate, and overall lived like an avengers movie superhero for 30 days. The body transformation challenge and workouts pushed my limits, and I saw huge results in just 30 days!

GENNARO!
Instagram:
Youtube:

The workout routine and eating routine:

MY GEAR:
My Camera -
Cheap camera (still awesome ones in the used department):
Main Lens -
Microphone -
Drone -

MY MUSIC (click to get FREE trial):

Superhero,body transformation,superhero workout,workout challenge,marvel,chris Evans,workout,weights,lifting,cardio,buzzfeedblue,buzzfeed,We Trained Like Superheroes For 30 Days,Chris Hemsworth workout,Chris Hemsworth,LivingBobby,Living Bobby,challenge,bodybuilder,food,eating,30 day transformation,avengers workout,30 day workout challenge,Pratt,diet,six pack,training,weight loss,one punch man workout,Sean seah tv,I trained like superhero for 30 Days,Hugh Jackman,

Post a Comment

0 Comments