Advertisement

i've made my decision

i've made my decision hi
.
i've realized that even though it really only took me one mini movie to get where i am, i still worked hard to get here, and i don't want to just throw it all away. but if i don't have the confidence to upload anything, what's the point of keeping my channel? the point is that i need to overcome this fear so one day i'll (hopefully) be able to satisfy my subscibers and myself with the content i make. all i need is time. i'm afraid i'll never come back, and that i'll never overcome my anxiety. but i need to have hope. i am trying to keep this short. also thank you guys for all of the nice comments on my last video, you all know how to make me feel better. i'm gonna miss you guys, hopefully you'll hear from me again some time in the future. love you all ♡

decision

Post a Comment

0 Comments