Advertisement

John Meadows Best Gyms In America | Bob's Fitness Complex

John Meadows Best Gyms In America | Bob's Fitness Complex This could be my favorite gym ever. Bob's Fitness Complex might look like just another avrige gym from the outside but its far from that. If you can think of a piece of equipment they have it. And if they don't just talk to Bob and he will make it happen. If you are a bodybuilder, crossfitter strongman, powerlifter, or just the average weekend warrior this is the gym for you. You will not be judged and that's how it should be. If you ever get the chance to come you wont be sorry.

As always make sure you tag any gyms you want me to come to in the comments. I might just show up and pay them a visit.

For more information about Bob's Fitness Complex click on this link:


Make sure you watch all of out best gyms in America by clicking on this playlist:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member website:

Supplements:
Discount code - MDYOUTUBE10

IG:

Facebook:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Make sure you like the video share the video and subscribe to the channel. And if you would like me to answer any of you question please ask them in the comment section.

On June 1, 1996 we officially opened our 20000 sq.ft. gym for business and I fulfilled dream of providing the community where I grew up with a superior equipped fitness facility that people can go to workout and get treated like family. I believe with providing the correct environment combined with equipping your facility with enough and the best equipment selection then anyone can dare to dream and achieve their individual fitness goals from young to old, athletic or weekend warrior. My team and I can make a difference in people's lives. I have sold many memberships where our facility was the first workout that members have ever had and everytime it reminds me of my past and how much responsibility my team and I have to each person that walks through our door that I meet. That first workout with us could be the beginning of something beautiful and great for that member.


In the fall of 2010 I decided that our business had grown in such a way that the name Powerhouse Gym did not represent what our business had become or the members that we service. So staying true to my beliefs and following my heart, I decided to change the name of my business to Bob's Fitness Center - "Your Neighborhood Gym". I feel that the name fits who really are today. I really enjoy the intimacy that me and my team can have from day to day operational contact with our members. I have always had aspirations of providing our level of service and equipment selection to other communities than the Bellevue/South Omaha community, but if in my lifetime, I only own one gym and it is our gym in Bellevue where me and my team can service our neighbors and our friends than I have had a great life and one that my family can be proud of me for.
Return To Top
I know that our members really appreciate being able to talk to me. As many of you know I am not pretentious by any means and I love our members. I really enjoy listening to what their thoughts, idea's, and concerns are about our gym. I love our gym and members so much that I will do whatever I can to ensure that they have a great place to workout. ​​​​​​​​

In 2013 we expanded our facility by adding a 7000 sq.ft. CrossFit Room and a 3000 square foot specialty strength room for the Powerlifting/Strongman Enthusiasts. At the time we established a license CrossFit Affiliate : CrossFit BFC and our CrossFit room had every piece of equipment that a stand alone CrossFit Box had. After a 18 months we decided to drop the affiliate and open the room up to all of our members all of the time. It has been very well received and more of our members are exposed to different types of equipment and training. the Specialty Strength Room was put together for the strongman/powerlifting enthusiasts. This area is located in the back of our gym and some what isolated so that our members that compete in Powerlifting Competitions have the ability to mimic the Competition day prep. This area provides equipment from Elite FTS, HammerStrength, Legend Fitness, Rogue, Westside Barbell, Ivanko and Texas Power Systems. Any person wanting to train for a competition or just want to workout on what the pro's do, we got you covered.

#Bobsfitnesscomplex #JohnMeadowsBestGymsInAmerica #Gym

best gyms in america,best gyms in the world,best gyms,chicago gyms,john meadows best gyms in america,john meadows best gyms in amarica quads gym,bodybuilding,ed coan,vlog,gym vlog,gym vlogging,gym vlogger,john meadows,john meadows gym tour,gym tour,best bodybuilding gyms,best bodybuilding gym in the world,gym,gym life,jeff nippard,jeff cavaliere,4k uhd,4k hdr,hdr,bob's fitness complex,bobs fitness complex,bob's fitness,

Post a Comment

0 Comments