Advertisement

Mom's Workout - Daybreak

Mom's Workout - Daybreak I'm just a mom with a bunch of kids. I am in no way an expert on anything. My videos are usually in fast forward in order to match the length of the music (and I think it makes it more fun to watch). If you are into watching an old mom exercise, you are in the right place.

Disclaimer:
I have unattractive furniture, an annoying dog, and children that interfere with my workouts a lot. In addition, I have terrible exercise attire. If you find any of this offensive, please leave now. I do not want anyone to be disappointed.

Want to support my channel? Making these videos take a lot of time.

Go to my Patreon Page! I post extra stuff there! Also, make sure to stop by my Facebook page.

Patreon


Facebook Page


Amazon Wish List


paypal.me/tbbuncensored

Music:
Daybreak
Song by Paper Planes

mom workout,moms workout,#momsworkout,mom,mom's workout,moms,workout mom,mom exercise,moms pajamas,pj's,morning workout,dancing,dance,real mom,working out,mom exercising,mommy workout,dancing mom,fitness mom,exercising mom,fit mom,mom dancing,朝の運動,ダンシング,フィットネスママ,fittness,mom uncensored,woman,tbb fitness,dançando,mãe,dance workout,bailando,exercise videos,get in shape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments