Advertisement

My BIGGEST Bass Ever! | She Ate The Same Bait TWICE!

My BIGGEST Bass Ever! | She Ate The Same Bait TWICE! This is unreal! I never thought I’d hook a lunker bass, watch her spit the bait right at the boat, and then eat that exact same bait milliseconds later. Well now I have, and it just so happened to be my new PB at 3.88kg (8lbs 8oz.) You’ve gotta see this to believe it. “It’s on AGAIN.” That’s the benefit of fishing with Berkley MaxScent!
 
Please Like and Subscribe.
 
Everything filmed with GoPro and edited with GoPro Quik. 
 
Thanks for watching!
 
--
 
--- Tackle Used* ---
- Abu Garcia Fantasista Premier 7’ Medium rod.
- Abu Garcia Revo MGX 8.0:1 baitcaster reel.
- Berkley Trilene 100% Fluorocarbon 10lb.
- Berkley Fusion19 Weighted Wacky Head.
- Berkley PowerBait MaxScent The General 5”.
- Berkley Precision Digital Scale
 
*All tackle in the video available at Angling & Outdoor World:
 
--
 
Subscribe to my YouTube channel!
 
--
 
Follow me online! 
Facebook:
Fishbrain: 
Instagram: 
Twitter:

bass,bass fishing,fishing,angling,visvang,fish,big bass,largemouth bass,big fish,lunker,bucketmouth,pb,

Post a Comment

0 Comments