Advertisement

PROGRESSED CHARTS! & Why They're the G.O.A.T!

PROGRESSED CHARTS! & Why They're the G.O.A.T! hello hello everyone!! i was doing some research into my own chart, per usual, and found some hella interesting information in regards to my #ProgressedChart in Astrology!! Homegirl revealed so much to me!! I was freaking out at the synchronicity & thought to share! I don't think i've shared about Progressions on my channel yet so you're in for a treat!!

If you're interested in my New "Progressed Chart Energy Reading"...here is the ink!


✨STAY INFORMED! & STAY UPLIFTED! W/THE WATER BEARER!♒️🕊

**SUBSCRIBE! LIKE! & COMMENT!**
SPREAD THE LOVE! & SHARE THIS TEA!

Tune in for the tea!!

THEWATERBEARER

*i do not own the rights to this music. for artistic purposes only*

🔮: Want a Personal Session?

👁: Know about my ASTRO-FORECASTS?🤷🏽‍♂️

Support THEWATERBEARER'S Tea??
Resonate with my message?

Donate to THEWATERBEARER here & see me expand:


CHECK OUT my WEBSITE for more information! :)



#astrology #thewaterbearer #progressedmoon #progressedlunarreturn #progressednewmoon

astrology,progressed charts,progressed chart,astrology progressions,progressions,

Post a Comment

0 Comments