Advertisement

So How often should one wash their Hair?

So How often should one wash their Hair? Created by VideoShow:

Hello everyone I hope and pray that you enjoyed this video, so in today's video I am asking the question or the question was asked of me how often should one wash their hair?


I truly feel it depends on your routine what you do to your hair throughout the week what you put on your hair throughout the week.

To really get down to it if you are using products in your hair every single day before you go to bed or even perhaps when you wake up in the morning then with this routine you should wash your hair every week.
So if you are using products in your hair 3 to 4 maybe 5 days out the week then I suggest you wash your hair every two weeks, but don't go over 2 months without washing your hair I think it is very unhealthy to allow their hair to go so long without cleansing the scalp and the hair strands.

But before you do any washing in your hair care I suggest you incorporate co-washing and pre pooing this routine will help your hair to stay hydrated and soft and manageable and it will also protect your hair strands and your scalp from the shampoo that you're using, all shampoos are drying to the hair no matter what they are supposed to be used for we have hydrating shampoos, moisturizing shampoo, these shampoos are still drying to the hair because they are Subs even if it is a sulfate free shampoo shampoo will dry out your hair so it's very important that you would incorporate using more conditioners like Co washing cleansing conditioners or even a rinse out conditioner for pre pooing and Co washing this will help protect your hair from drying out.

I truly hope and pray that you enjoyed this video, Let Me know how often do you wash your hair?
Thank you ever so kindly for watching and supporting God bless you🙏

🌺sharon7.bells@gmail.com🌺

I do not own the rights of my intro or my outro in this video:
Intro: Day by day by Joakim Karud
Music provided by music for creators

Outro: And So It Begins by artificial music


#videoshowapp made with @videoshowapp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments