Advertisement

Special Camera Person at a Wedding

Special Camera Person at a Wedding Hello everyone! Sorry for such a short video this week. I didn't have a whole lot special going on except my cousin's wedding on Saturday. Other than that, it was pretty much an uneventful week. I did get my runs in though, so A+ for effort on that. :-)

Follow me on social media:
Instagram: Olive_Branch_Inspirations
Facebook: Olive Branch Inspirations
Twitter: JennErin22
Etsy:

The stuff I use:
iPhone X:
Canon G7X Mark 1 (Mark 2):
Canon Rebel 6Ti:
GoPro Hero 3+ Silver:
Final Cut Pro X:
Adobe Photoshop:
iPhone X Waterproof Case:

**Disclaimer** I absolutely love comments and will always try to respond to as many as I can. I will monitor my comments as closely as possible. Constructive criticism is fine (I'm always trying to learn and grow) and opinions are welcome (even if they disagree with mine). However, if the comment contains profanity or is just mean-spirited in nature, it will be deleted. I want my channel to be a light and that is what will be promoted. Thank you for understanding!!

run,runner,training,Walk,exercise,wedding,family,Cousin,vlog,cricut,Disney,Shirts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments