Advertisement

SPICY CHEESE FLAVORED NOODLES MUKBANG [SWEET WITH A LOT OF HEAT!] | Eating Show 먹방

SPICY CHEESE FLAVORED NOODLES MUKBANG [SWEET WITH A LOT OF HEAT!] | Eating Show 먹방 Welcome back to another mukbang y'all! This time I'm trying spicy cheese flavored noodles for the first time. It was good, but boy did it have a slight kick of heat to it! The good kind of heat though.
Thanks for watching! Please remember to subscribe, hit the like button, and comment down below so you can tell me what I should try next! Peace and much love!

PS: My apologies for the wobbly table setup! I was experimenting (this entire channel is a work in progress LOL). Will revert to my more stable table setup!

Follow me on:

TWITTER:
INSTAGRAM:

Like MV reaction videos? Check out my KPOP MV reaction channel:

YOUTUBE:

#mukbang,#eating show,#spicy noodles,#spicy noodles mukbang,#korean noodles,#hmart,#먹방,#cheese,

Post a Comment

0 Comments