Advertisement

Star Stable Doesn't Know How to Keep Their Players Interested - Training and Rambling | Star Stable

Star Stable Doesn't Know How to Keep Their Players Interested - Training and Rambling | Star Stable ✧✦Description✦✧

I hope you enjoy the video and find some things interesting! Here's a few questions if you're interested in answering them in the comments for fun
What is your opinion on Star Stable withholding certain recolored horses from us?
Do you have possible solutions for Star Stable to make their game more interesting? What sort of things would you want added for things to do in the game? What improvements could they make to bring players back and keep them engaged?


✧✦Music Credits✦✧
"Best of Sappheiros"

✧✦Channel Things✦✧
MY MERCH STORE:
Discord Open Server ►

✧✦All My Social Medias:✦✧
My Public Email ►sylviemiststream@gmail.com
My Instagram ►
My Twitter ►
My Art Instagram ►
My DeviantArt ►

✧✦FAQ:✦✧

○What do you use to record?
I record all of my videos with the full version of Fraps.

○What do you use to stream?
Open Broadcast Software. Please don't ask me for help with settings, find youtube tutorials where tech professionals actually know what they're talking about. I am not the best when it comes to technology x'D

○How do you edit your videos?
I edit with the program called Camtasia Studio 9

○What server are you on?
Hazy Galaxy

○Do you do anything besides SSO?
-Yes! I do art and I take commissions. I even draw horses :) You can commission me through my email. Links above!

○How do you train all of your horses so fast?
I get online as soon as I wake up to train them every day. (I have no life)

✧✦Special Thanks!✦✧

Thank you Sydan for being my supportive silly boyfriend, always showering me with endless love and boosting my confidence. You allow me to be me, and I couldn't ask for someone more perfect in my life. Sydan doesn't do videos but sometimes makes appearances in my vids here and there.

Big help to my best friend Tanja Autumnleaf for always being there to support me, help me make videos, and help me run my Club. Not to mention, all of the amazing laughter and being by my side through thick and thin. You can check out her content here:

star stable online,star stable,

Post a Comment

0 Comments