Advertisement

The Lounge Wear Set ☾ relaxing | cinematic | soft

The Lounge Wear Set ☾ relaxing | cinematic | soft #sustainblefashion

snuggle back into bed and relax with this sustainable lounge set ◠‿◠✽
thanks for watching ♡
tell your friends! sᴜʙsᴄʀɪʙᴇ! ~

⌓ Use code SERAOBC on Organic Basics for 10% off sustainable goodies:

⌓ Use code SERA10 on Fashionary for 10% off design notebooks:


𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒 ~
Pinterest:
IG:
@seaminglysera everywhere!

ⓜⓨ ⓖⓔⓐⓡ ~
My sewing machine:
My serger machine:
My fabric scissors:
My camera:
My tripod:

organic basics,organic basics review,organicbasics,organic basics discount,sustainable fashion,ethical fashion,diy pajamas,lounge wear,lounge outfits,diy pjs,thrift flip,upcycled clothes,upcycling,diy clothes,thrifting,home decor diy,thrifted fashion,sustainable clothing brands,redesigner,street style inspiration,affordable style,sewing help,

Post a Comment

0 Comments