Advertisement

They Are Continuing To Spray Us With Chemicals But Most People Are Blind To It All 🕶

They Are Continuing To Spray Us With Chemicals But Most People Are Blind To It All 🕶 I took this video footage from my backyard a day or two ago, I waited till today when I was at work to upload it as I got rid of our WiFi in our home a few years ago.
👇click on the SHOW MORE button bellow...

Yes all types of microwave radiation are harmful to our health. EMF = electro magnet frequencies SURROUND us!

I'll add a couple links to the dangers of microwave radiation / Wifi below...

I'm so sick of walking out of my house and looking up to see this crap up in our skies. Its never ending here. When will it end? When will people notice? Why can't people see that these clouds are not natural clouds? They are man made, sprayed out from the back of certain airplanes. I miss seeing the deep blue sky aka the firmament up above us.

Bye Bye Blue Sky Video here :

Most nights when I put Rocko out to do his thing before going to bed I look up in the night sky and if there isn't any cloud formation or man made garbage up there I can see the sky is still blue at night!


WiFi and microwave frequency dangers video here :

Another video about cellphones / microwave radiation here :

5G will make even more people sick :

My EMF Dangers Playlist here:

Thanks for watching.

man made weather,geoengineering,chemtrails,sun simulator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments