Advertisement

We Could All Learn A Lesson From iSorrowproductions (I'm quitting regular HOI4 uploads)

We Could All Learn A Lesson From iSorrowproductions (I'm quitting regular HOI4 uploads) After watching iSorrow's video yesterday and following his tweet thread it's given me the push I needed to decided once and for all that I'm stopping regular Hearts of Iron 4 uploads. I've only been doing them for this long as they make money but I just don't enjoy making them anymore. Apologies if this upsets anyone but I'm going to do whats best for me.

►PATREON -
►JOIN -

Alex the Rambler produces videos on a variety of Strategy games while dabbling in other things from time to time. Expect extremely incompetent gameplay!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please show your support by liking/commenting/sharing and subscribing!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Humble Bundle -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subscribe today!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Social Links:

►TWITTER
►FACEBOOK
►INSTAGRAM
►TwitchTV
►STEAM

hearts of iron 4,isorrowproductions hoi4,isorrowproductions victoria 2,alex the rambler,alex the rambler hoi4,alex the rambler quitting hoi4,hearts of iron iv,

Post a Comment

0 Comments