Advertisement

Well there's certainly no denying it at this point it's harassment by a rather big bully

Well there's certainly no denying it at this point it's harassment by a rather big bully I wouldn't have made response videos had I not had the proof everybody of both handles this is ridiculous once again this is diesel Channel you all seen I moved on you all have seen his hateful mean comments and how he Slanders my mental state who I am how I trained dogs all I do is talk good about this gentleman and I'm still going to say this he's a great Barbara I don't know what he's going through take a look at the videos and you all tell me what you think as far as I'm concerned he's a big bully I'm not going to keep going back and forth on diesel Channel I will give him what he wants I will just cancel the channel before I leave the channel to be, source of his venting you all see who can't move on have a good one later please leave your comments.

bully

Post a Comment

0 Comments