Advertisement

What To Do When a Girl Looks at You | Alex Costa

What To Do When a Girl Looks at You | Alex Costa Here's what to do when a girl looks at you
● FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM -
● SHOP MY CLOTHING COLLECTION:
● MY FREE NEWSLETTER -
● SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX COSTA -
● LEVEL UP COMMUNITY -
● TWITTER -

What's up everyone my name is Alex Costa and I've missed out on so many opportunities after a girl looks at me.
Mostly because I didn't believe in myself back then, and I was a little shy. Or maybe I just didn't get the message... So I made this video to make sure you don't miss out the next time this happens to you. And as always, if you like today's video, hit the subscribe button below. I post a bunch of videos every week about men's fashion, grooming, hairstyles, fitness, and self development.

Shop what I'm wearing:
Jacket, Shirt, Pants:

Check out my other videos:

STYLE:
7 Items Guys Need to Stop Wearing:
Fashion Every Guy Should Follow-
Men's Outfit Inspiration Summer Fashion 2019:
8 Things Men Should do Everyday:
5 Shoes Every Guy Needs to Own:

FITNESS & HEALTH:
Creed 2 Workout with Celebrity Trainer:
5 Awesome Bodyweight Exercises -
Why I've Been Waking Up at 5am -
My Morning Routine 2019:
4 Easy Winter Outfits for Men:

GROOMING:
How to Wash Your Face Properly -
Healthy Hair Tips For Men:
How to Get Straight Hair Permanently:
Best Men's Hairstyle 2019:

On my channel you will find videos about men's fashion and style, men's hair, health, fitness, overall lifestyle, and of course, my personal life. This includes my friends and family, so please be mindful of that and maintain a positive atmosphere in the comments section. Don't forget to subscribe and make sure to hit that like button if you enjoyed the video!

Alex,Costa,Alex Costa,mens fashion,fashion,lifestyle,fitness,mens hair,menswear,style advice,style tips for men,men's,hairstyle,mens outfits,ootd,reasons you should,men's style,how to,how to approach girls,how to talk to girls,girls looking at me,how to attract girls,talking to girls,girls,girl advice,dating advice,how to date a girl,how to get a girlfriend,how to flirt,a girl likes me,alex costa girls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments