Advertisement

A Sophisticated Study of the Seventh Day Sabbath (SELF-PARODY)

A Sophisticated Study of the Seventh Day Sabbath (SELF-PARODY) I am trying out new software and thought I'd have some fun with it. In this video I am being a parody of myself absurdly overexplaining a subject that deserves its own video. I hope you see the humour in it and enjoy watching. I also hope it inspires you to take a slow and reverent day to celebrate God's Sabbath.
Thank you to Diamond and Apii for allowing me to use their beautiful performance at AYC Convention as background music. It was years ago but I have never forgotten it. Unfortunately I had to turn their volume down to avoid drowning myself out at times. This is a pity because you will probably prefer just to listen to them.
I also used some stock music at the beginning that was available through the free version of the software, if you think I should try something different feel free to let me know in the comments. If I get the full version I'll have more options.

Sabbath,Seventh-day,self-parody,

Post a Comment

0 Comments