Advertisement

GaijinPiro's Video Of Reason Why I haven't uploaded my Drawings Funny ( Read the Description) 👇👇

GaijinPiro's Video Of Reason Why I haven't uploaded my Drawings  Funny ( Read the Description) 👇👇 Hello Everyone it's GaijinPiro Making a little bit Funny Video Of Why I Haven't uploaded any Of My Drawings For Awhile And Reasons Why Because Rainbow Dash Is Sleeping On my Chair

I'm Big Fan of Mlp Real Life Videos and Images And I Found a way By Blog on The Equestria Amino To Add mlp Character in The Real World But Unfortunately I Can't Do Any Of Them Moving so They Are Just Still images


If You Don't Like These Videos I Won't do Them Anymore but If You Do Please Let me Know in The Comments 💬 I Would Love To Do More 😁

If You Have Request For me To Draw Please let me Know in The Comments But First I Got To Do a Picture Request For Someone Who Believes in me 🙂

I Really Hope You Enjoy The Video Please Leave Give my Viseos a Like 👍🏻 Leave a Comment 💬 Don't Forget to Subscribe 😁

GaijinPiro is Out ✌🏻 And Brohoof / )

👇👇

Post a Comment

0 Comments