Advertisement

๐ŸŸ  Ghost Recon Breakpoint Side Mission Horn of Plenty DESCRIPTION HAS TIMESTAMPS FOR EACH STEP ๐ŸŸ 

๐ŸŸ  Ghost Recon Breakpoint Side Mission Horn of Plenty DESCRIPTION HAS TIMESTAMPS FOR EACH STEP ๐ŸŸ  Thank You for watching my ๐ŸŸ  Ghost Recon Breakpoint Side Mission Horn of Plenty DESCRIPTION HAS TIMESTAMPS FOR EACH STEP ๐ŸŸ  video. This is a long video but I show you how to complete this side mission start to finish include BOTH LARGE AREAS that you have to enter so you can complete this mission. As with the Gone Fishing side mission. I have added TIMESTAMPS BELOW to help you. The whole video doesn't need to be watch but the whole video also includes what to do and not to do.

TImestamps are placed in the video to help you the gamer so if you need to go to a area that you need help with you can. They are there take advantage of them.

I created 2nd character in the game that I will use to solely to complete side missions. So make sure SUBSCRIBE to my channel and click that ๐Ÿ””BELL๐Ÿ”” to be notified of when my next video goes live. Thank You again for watching my Video


TheAngeryJoeShow
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Angry Review:



⏰ Video Timestamp Log start to finish including reward earned ⏰

๐Ÿ”ธ Horn of Plenty Side Mission ๐Ÿ”ธ

► STEP 1:
START OF MISSION 0:35

► STEP 2:
Reach Polymorph Modeling 2:16

► STEP 3:
Talk to Shelby 4:38

► STEP 4:
Gather missing components 1 of 2 - 7:17
Gather missing components 2 of 2 - 14:59
◾️ Need to enter Maunga Nui Port and make your way to the marker. Important to watch the video I show you how to find the EXACT LOCATION of the missing component.
◾️ Picking up the missing component 26:43

► STEP 5:
Go talk to Shelby 48:41
Talk to Shelby 49:34


► STEP 6:
Get Blueprint (go to location) 50:28

► STEP 7:
Clearing the facility to gain access to the Blueprint
This is a long process I show you how I cleared this facility but you can do it faster Starts 50:59

► STEP 8:
Picking up Blueprint 1:12:29

► STEP 9:
How to open a LOCKED or RESTRICTED door 1:12:50

► STEP 10:
Talk to Shelby 1:15:29

► STEP 11:
MISSION COMPLETED 1:16:06


๐ŸŽ PEOPLE HELPING TO SUPPORT THE CHANNEL BY USING MY SUPPORT A CREATOR CODE MRBULLDOZERGAMN ๐ŸŽ

People list below has help support the channel by using my Support A Creator Code MrBulldozerGamN Thank You again for using my code.

๐Ÿ”ธ EzisGamer
๐Ÿ”ธ OneDeadlyMarine
๐Ÿ”ธ YTmrJoker -

๐Ÿ”น Your name could be here.


If you found this video helpful hit the Like button on the video & make sure you hit that SUBSCRIBE button and click that ๐Ÿ””BELL๐Ÿ”” to be notified of when my next video goes live..


Below is the links to my social media. I am VERY ACTIVE on Twitter. I'm there almost daily.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/MrBulldozerGaming
Twitter: www.twitter.com/MrBulldozerGamN
Twitch: www.twitch.com/mrbulldozergaming


►Fortnite Playlist:






Hello and Welcome to my channel. This channel is created to help that fellow gamer with issues in games that I also play. If you have an issue and can't seem to find a fix send me a message by a commenting on a video or the best way to get in touch is by my twitter. The link is below I will get back to you asap.

Rules Of My Channel & My Streams:

There is a ZERO TOLERANCE for ANY DEROGATORY talking what so ever. This is a friendly channel/stream. Talk to people the way you would want your mother talked to. You MIGHT and I mean MIGHT get a warning with your message deleted. So if you find yourself BLOCKED/KICKED/BANNED you had it coming. Again this is a friendly place to come and if you want to do that you can for sure go find other channels/streams that don't watch over what goes on.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.



#GhostReconBreakpoint #Breakpoint #MrBulldozerGamN #MrBulldozerGaming #MBG

mrbulldozer gaming,mrbulldozergamn,mbg,mr bulldozer gaming,ps,xbox,pc,UbiSoft Ghost Recon Breakpoint,Ghost Recon,Breakpoint,Breakpoint Walkthrough,Breakpoint Missions,Breakpoint Side Missions,Blueprints,Horn of Plenty,Horn of Plenty Mission,Horn of Plenty Side Mission,Shelby,Shelby Side Mission,Talk to Shelby,Maunga Nui Port,Open LOCKED doors,Open RESTRICTED Doors,LOCKED or RESTRICTED,missing components,3d printer parts,Reach Polymorph Modeling,

Post a Comment

0 Comments