Advertisement

Leo - Divine intervention is occurring

Leo - Divine intervention is occurring Welcome back to my channel! Blessed Full Moon!

This is a general reading, take what resonates with you and let go what does not.
Check your Moon and Rising signs readings, it might have extra information for you.

Thank you for the likes, comments, shares and subscribes.

Private Reading: 30 minutes - $45

If you feel guided to, make a donation to help this channel grow:
paypal.me/mysticsurfertarot

Attune to the Moon:
*Be nice, be kind, smile and be polite as you navigate to where you want to be.*

Pray with me:
*Thank you, Angels, for lovingly directing me to the best outcome of all situations in my life. I allow my intuition to guide me to what's right for all involved! And so it is!*

Blessed Be

#tarot #leo #fullmoon

occurring

Post a Comment

0 Comments