Advertisement

Most Folks Don't Want To Hear The Voice Of God

Most Folks Don't Want To Hear The Voice Of God YouTube
#knowledgeforthegloryofgod
knowledgeforthegloryofgod@gmail.com

YouTube #knowledgeforthegloryofgod

***

***Prayer for healing the wounded soul:***

Father YHVH, in the name of Jesus, my Christ, I ask You to forgive me of known and unknown sins.

I ask You to show me any dark spots in me, so I can repent of them.

Father, forgive me for not forgiving myself, and others who have hurt me.

Father, I ask You to help me forgive myself and others that have hurt me.

Father, of my own free-will, I choose to forgive anyone that has caused me pain or injured me.

I apply the Blood of Jesus Christ over these sins. Father, wash away my sins; sins of others that have wounded me, and the sins of my ancestors.

Father, I ask in Jesus' name, You apply Your dunamus power to my soul wounds. This power is the resurrection power that raised Jesus from the dead.

Now, I know that my sins are forgiven and my soul wounds are healed.

Father, I thank You and give You praise. I thank You for Your faithfulness, love, mercy, grace.

Hallallajula !!!
Praise Father YHVH !!!
Praise Jesus Christ !!!
Praise Holy Spirit !!!

***scripture proof ***

Leviticus chapter 17
Philippians 3:10-14
3 John verse 2
Psalm 103:12

***
After this prayer you are free to ask God in Jesus name to fill you with His Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues.

Pray it in language you can speak. God searches the heart. He knows your every thought.

He will meet you where you're at. In Him is no time, space, or distance.

***

YouTube #knowledgeforthegloryofgod

There are many hurting people in this world, so please like, subscribe, share, post, and repost!

God,Holy Spirit inspired bible study Jesus Christ pain hearing hear truth,

Post a Comment

0 Comments