Advertisement

Re-Elect Kitley Covill for Westchester County Legislator

Re-Elect Kitley Covill for Westchester County Legislator I am running for re-election in order to continue the work I have started, and to ensure that the people of Legislative District 2 have the voice they need.

Since starting my first term as a County Legislator in 2018, I voted for critical legislation to support our district including:

A ban on hiring questions regarding salary history, in order to ensure equal compensation for men and women
A sensible Immigration Protection Act to protect hard working law abiding immigrants in our community
A ban on Styrofoam containers, to better preserve our environment and open spaces
An end to gun shows on county property

I’ve also worked with all of our Town Supervisors and our Mayor to find solutions which make our towns more livable, our water safer, and our taxes lower. I have advocated for investments in our roads, our water infrastructure and our local county parks. I have helped our District find grants and creative funding solutions to help address problems and build our future, while remaining fiscally responsible by voting for a tax increase under the tax cap. I have worked for and with our non-profits, and found ways to better support our Veterans. I take my job as representing YOU seriously and have responded to your concerns and requests for help for everything ranging from the utilities’ responses to storms, to potholes on county roads and support for our volunteer first responders.

I hope to continue the job I have begun and ask for your vote on November 5.

Kitley Covill is the Democratic, Independence and Working Family Party Candidate for Westchester County District Two, including Town of Bedford, Lewisboro, Mount Kisco, North Salem, Pound Ridge and part of Somers.

To learn more:

votelocal,votenov5,westchester,electcovill,

Post a Comment

0 Comments