Advertisement

THE FIVE HEARTBEATS - WE HAVEN'T FINISHED YET (W|BONUS SONG)

THE FIVE HEARTBEATS - WE HAVEN'T FINISHED YET (W|BONUS SONG) "In-spite of a very hard week with this marriage from hell I'm still here! Love fills my heart and puts a smile on my face and will catapult me into a bright future... I will survive stronger and unscathed like a Red Phoenix!"

Stay tuned for more #SUNDAYFUNDAY Tunes... Cause' ya'll know I got all the jamz!

TUNES:
Artist: The Five HEARTBEATS
Song 1.
WE Haven't Finished YET
(Bonus) Song 2.
A Heart is a House for Love

I DON'T OWN ANY COPYRIGHTS TO THESE TUNES.. AND CLAIM NO PAYMENTS TO USE THESE SONGS TO RAISE THE LOVE VIBRATIONS ACROSS THE WORLD

The Five Heartbeats,A Heart is a House For Love,We Haven't Finished Yet,The Midas Touch of Love,Midas Touch of Love,Sing-A-Long With Me,People Singing The Five Heartbeats,Love Vibrations,Women Empowerment,

Post a Comment

0 Comments