Advertisement

a relaxing fall weekend getaway with my boyfriend

a relaxing fall weekend getaway with my boyfriend ⚡️instagram ➭
⚡️subscribe ➭
⚡️spotify:
Fletcher and I took a little weekend trip to upstate New York to Finger Lakes Wine Country to take a break from the city and unwind. We took a bus to Ithaca visited Watkins glen State Park, went to wineries, played with goats, soared in an airplane, ate some incredible food, and enjoyed the fall colors and fresh air


Check out Finger Lakes:
Watkins Glen State Park:
Winery:
Harris Hill Soaring:
Mark Twain Tour:
Corning Museum of Glass:
____
✰ F R E E ✰

✽Get $40 in Air Bnb housing: www.airbnb.com/c/elenat1587

✽Get 10% of Glossier here:

✽Get $5 off your first Uber ride using this code: elenat2652ue

✽Get $20 off your first Via ride using this code: elena2u2

My filming equipment:
___
For Business Inquiries: elenataberyt@gmail.com
FTC: This video is not sponsored

boyfriend,traveling alone with my boyfriend for the first time,traveling with my boyfriend,boyfriend tag,going on holiday with my boyfriend,traveling with my boyfriend for the first time,trip with my boyfriend,trip,road trip with my boyfriend,my first ever trip alone with my boyfriend,road trip,i traveled with my boyfriend,relaxing weekend,unwind weekend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments