Advertisement

Amazing Transformation of an Acrylic Pour! -Mystery Painting part three- [4K UHD]

Amazing Transformation of an Acrylic Pour! -Mystery Painting part three- [4K UHD] Sorry about the first two minutes that are out of focus, my mistake... Here it is guys! The grand finale of my mystery painting! You asked me to transform it into a cave and that's what I did! This is the third and last video of the mystery painting game. I hope you had some fun creating a painting with me! The original footage was 9 hours long.

Music: "The Soul Outbreak" by my amazing husband and guitarist John Mc Grath! Check out his brand new channel here:

If you like relaxing music with nature videos, you will love his channel! Please like and comment on his first video to help him grow his channel! Thank you so much!

**SOLD** This painting is for sale here:


To see more of my work or buy a painting, click on the links below...

Website and Store:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Eyeem:


Thank you for your support. I read every comment and while I don't have time in the day with five kids to answer every one, I do want you to know that I appreciate you so much.

If you want to help support my projects on this channel and help me create more beautiful videos, you can donate here -


If you like my work, don't forget to subscribe and give a thumbs up!

Thanks for watching!

acrylic pouring,acrylic pour,pouring,acrylic paint,embellishing,creation,art,elyse fournier,artist,acrylic painting,acrylic painting tutorial,painting,fluid art,fluid acrylic art,painting acrylic pouring,4K UHD,how to embellish,painting tutorial,how to create depth,tree ring pour,mystery painting,metallic paint,

Post a Comment

0 Comments