Advertisement

Do you make a lot of money coming into trucking???

Do you make a lot of money coming into trucking??? Hey Yall!!! It's Me "Jay Rich"!!



For those who remembered my first channel that was hacked at 15k by a complete loser!

It's okay because this is just another challenge for me to set an example on how you can fall but guess what you can get back up and try IT again. If you did it ONCE you can do it again!



I am a Queen who decided to step outside my comfort zone to begin my trucking career.



I am a lady trucker who left my corporate America job to begin my trucking career.



Trucking changed my life in many positive ways that I have become open to share my life with the world.



Continue to follow my life journey with trucking and many other exciting things I plan to share on my platform.



Remember: "NOTHING BEATS A FAILURE BUT A TRY"!



MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM:





If you want to support my channel by helping me purchase new equipment feel free to click the links below to donate.



CASH APP $JAYRICHTRUCKING

PAYPAL

TRUCKING,TRAVEL,BEAUTY,LIFE LESSONS,WOMEN,SINGLE,PHOTOGRAPHY,VACATION,USA TRAVEL,LADY TRUCKER,CHEAP TRAVEL,BEST PLACES TO VISIT,TRUCKER BROWN,PRIME,STEVEN,CR ENGLAND,SWIFT,CRST,US EXPRESS,HIRSCHBACK,STEVENS TANKER,OIL FIELD,CDL,ROOKIES,CASEYNEISTAT,TURO,BEST RESORTS,LOSTLEBLANC,JAY RICH,

Post a Comment

0 Comments